Vision Star VV&VW APV Mod Stainless Steel
This is a new and awesome VV and VW ( variable voltage and variable wattage ) mod from Vision. The Vision Variable Volt / Variable wattage Mod has multiple configurations available giving a large amount of functionality and flexibility.
With a stainless steel finish, the Vision Variable Volt Mod is comfortable to hold and easy to use. The Vision Variable Volt / Variable wattage Mod can show battery voltage and atomizer / cartomizer ohms. It has a 5 Click on/off feature.
With a sealed 510 recessed eGo connector it maximizes the number of different cartomizers or tanks you can use. Great for use with tanks and eGo cartomizers.
Compatible batteries :
More details :
1. The Vision VV/VW Mod has 2 methods for reading output, RMS and AVG, and you can switch between them easily. Press one of mini buttons for more than 10 seconds until the LCD screen displays N01 or N02. If you see N01 it is using the AVG method, if you see N02 it means RMS is used. Once the method is diplayed, press the big button to toggle between AVG and RMS.
Warning: When the Vision VV/VW Mod uses AVG status, the product may produce a much stronger power on the same atomizer than working in the RMS status and it may damage your atomizer or cartomizer. So we strongly do suggest you to use the RMS status. Please do NOT try the AVG status if you are not a veteran.
2. The eGo APV has 2 modes it can operate in
Mode 1: constant voltage. In this mode, the APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.
Mode 2: constant power. In this mode, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
The Mode is switched by holding down the left mini button & the right mini button together at the same time for 3 seconds. You can then toggle between the 2 modes. Then adjust volts or watts up or down using these buttons individually.
3. The eGo APV can fit (1)18650, (2)18350, or (1)18350! All of this without changing the end cap! It can use protected and IMR flat top and button top 18650s and 18350 batteries.
4. The Vision VV/VW Mod can check and display the atomizer's resistance by holding the right mini button for 3 seconds.
5. The Vision VV/VW Mod can check and display the Li-ion or IMR batteries' voltage by holding the left mini button for 3 seconds.
6. The Vision VV/VW has 510/eGo threading and works well on most atomizers with 510/eGo threading.
7. The Vision VV/VW has a blue OLED display which is easy to read.
There are currently no product reviews.
141.74RONAdd to Cart
125.84RONAdd to Cart
62.90RONAdd to Cart
103.74RONAdd to Cart